Sunday, June 24, 2012

SimCity - E3 2012 Gameplay Trailer

About three weeks have passed since the E3 2012 and I still have only covered only a part of the games presented there. But how could I, when the Electronic Entertainment Expo is such a huge event with thousands and thousands of people attending and I'm only one person?

Anyway, today I'll show you yet another (gameplay) trailer revealed at the event. This time it's SimCity from Maxis. Not SimCity 4, SimCity 4000 or anything like that, but simply SimCity. This reminds me of all the companies trying to return to the origins. Think of iPad: there was the original iPad, then iPad 2 and lastly the New iPad... or simply iPad. But I'm failing once again to remain on topic.

Before I show you what I promised, I'd like to say that I've been a big fan of Maxis and their games (The Sims? Spore?) for a long time now. In fact, one of my favorite game designers is the co-founder of Maxis, Will Wright.

Without further ado, I present to you the trailer:



I hope you enjoyed it as much as I have. If so, please share it with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment