Sunday, June 10, 2012

TobyGames - I Can Swing My Sword

If you haven't heard of Toby Turner (a.k.a. Tobuscus), you're not a real gamer. Or, at least, you're not a real gamer who watches YouTube stuff. Toby constantly posts various gameplay videos on his YouTube channel TobyGames - and they're pretty damn funny.

Right now I want to show you a particular highlight of a Minecraft gameplay video of his. You see, while gaming, Tobuscus sometimes makes up songs. And some are funny on the moment. But the one named "I can swing my sword" got extremely popular: over 10 million views in total (there are more variations available, as you'll see).

Below I posted the highlight from the gameplay clip itself and also a "music video" of this song - one with pretty funny and cool cartoon graphics. Enjoy the show!

I Can Swing My Sword Song - Highlight



I Can Swing My Sword Song - Music Video



What did you think? If you liked it, make sure to search Tobuscus and/or TobyGames on YouTube and subscribe to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment