Monday, July 23, 2012

Guest post: 5 SEXY male characters from video games I would MARRY in a heartbeat!

Our first guest post comes from Felicia, a 19 year old gamer whose passion for gaming knows no limits. Make sure you visit her blog at GoodGameFelicia.wordpress.com (Romanian) and read more of her thoughts on gaming.

Oh, I am not the wifely type and I am NO WAY planning to ever marry. But there are some male characters in video games that, with little to no amount of persuasion, could make me change my mind. I am sure none of them would ever ask me to do the dishes.

Let’s start with the first virtual man I would marry.

1. Joker (Batman Arkham City/Asylum)

I would marry the “Clown Prince of Crime” any day. His personality and sick mind would never get me bored and I would love to iron his purple suit (ironing is my best wife-trait). Also, I wouldn’t mind coloring my hair green for my lovely husband.
2. Illusive Man (Mass Effect 2, 3)

Illusive Man seems like the type of guy who can effortlessly tame a tiger. He is calm, rational and in control. While I have no crush on him (I was too busy having a crush on Thane while playing Mass Effect) I would marry the Illusive Man in a heartbeat. Just imagine having Cerberus on your side! Marrying is not so much about love, as it is about advantages, am I right? Of course.
3. Yusuf Amir (GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City)

Yusuf is rich and loves luxury. I think he would make a good husband for me... I mean... He has a golden helicopter, how couldn’t he? And I think he is a nice guy after all, he is my favorite character from GTA series.

4. Postal Dude (Postal series)

I ALWAYS said: Postal Dude needs a better wife than that nagging female that lives in a trailer and keeps giving tasks. And when I said Postal Dude needs better I had myself in mind, obviously. I never nag. Or at least I would never nag Postal Dude and I would never send him to buy me milk. (I don’t like milk)

5. Duke Nukem (Duke Nukem series)

Hail to the King, baby! I wouldn’t mind being Duke’s queen even if that means having to carry a machine gun and fighting huge aliens. With Duke by my side, nothing can scare me. And his full time confident persona makes him such a good and uplifting company.

And if these 5 guys cannot take me to an altar because (damn ! ) they aren’t real, nobody can. Word.

-- Sincerely, Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment