Friday, July 20, 2012

Gaming quote of the Week #1

Because Gaming pic of the Week seems to go well and because I want to write even more on this blog than I already do, I decided to start another similar "campaign" - this time with quotes instead of pictures.

Even though today is Friday, I might post the Gaming quote of the Week on Thursdays starting next week. But I don't want to wait until then to make the first such post, so we're going to start today.

First, let me quickly explain what's this all about: I'm going to post either a quote from a video game, one about a video game or one about gaming in general.

Today's Gaming quote of the Week comes from co-creator of the amazing role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons (D&D), Gary Gygax:
Gaming in general is a male thing. It isn't that gaming is designed to exclude women. Everybody who's tried to design a game to interest a large female audience has failed. And I think that has to do with the different thinking processes of men and women.
-- Gary Gygax
Now I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did when I first read it. Stay tuned for next week's quote. You'll probably love it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment