Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Gaming pic of the Week #5 - Retro Games Ties

Time passes by so fast over here at Talk Games Online that we reached our fifth week of showcasing a gaming-related picture. This time I'm showing you something more serious... under normal circumstances: today I'm showing you some ties.

But wait! I'm not talking about those boring ties you wear at the office to seem like a bad-ass millionaire. I'm talking about ties with style. Ones that you can use to reflect your true self: a gamer with a strong longing for the retro games of your childhood.

Retro Game Ties - Space Invaders, Asteroids, Tetris, Pong
Retro Gaming Ties - Space Invaders, Asteroids, Tetris, Pong
These ties are truly amazing and I'd wear them out of pleasure, unlike those other dull ties that you wear out of need. They're available somewhere online for purchase, so I'm sure if you Google "gaming ties"  you're sure to find them in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment