Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gaming pic of the Week #8 - Gamers' Mentality

Hello guys! It might not be Tuesday, but this is the Gaming pic of the Week. We're one day late and I'd like to apologize for that - this week's kinda crazy.

But just because I'm late with this post, it doesn't mean I have to skip it altogether.

That settled, let's get to the whole point of this post - the picture.

This week we have a real-life picture referencing to a racing game. It features a car mirror with the following text written on the bottom of it:
Objects in mirror are losing.

Gamers - The Mentality: Objects in mirror are losing.

This, dear readers, is the mentality of a gamer. And I sometimes find myself with it as well - by referencing something game-related and associating it with a real-life situation.

Do you have the gamer mentality?

No comments:

Post a Comment