Thursday, September 13, 2012

Gaming quote of the Week ends now!

We've been together for 7 editions of the Gaming quote of the Week sections. Today it is time to retire it. I know I got you all used that every Thursday a new quote will be posted here, but things have to change sometimes.

The good news is that I'll still post quotes here, just that they won't be on a fixed date, every week. Instead, having this new freedom, I'll be able to post even two a week if I find it to be necessary. Sometimes, such as this week, though, a quote will not be posted.

So if you want to see more epic quotes such as the ones we already had, make sure you visit this blog regularly.

Stay tuned, as I'll soon post a commemorative article resuming all the previously posted gaming quotes. Besides that, more awesome stuff are to come in the following days (including a pretty cool Gaming pic of the Week this Tuesday).

No comments:

Post a Comment