Tuesday, June 5, 2012

E3 2012 - Day 1

E3 2012 started today, June 5 at the Los Angeles Convention Center and I've seen some really amazing things. No, I'm not there! But I've watched some of the press conferences online and - guess what? - you can too.

Today is only Day 1, but the Electronic Entertainment Expo will last for two more days (a total of 3 days). At the moment of writing, I'm even watching the Live Show.

I'm not gonna say much right now, as I'd rather keep things more organized, so I'm gonna talk about the press conferences in individual posts.

In the meanwhile, feel free to watch today's live show (and not only) here.

Don't forget to check out the other posts about E3 2012, so stay very close. I'm gonna talk about games that have just been announced and other awesome things at the Expo.

So what do you think about the first day at E3 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment