Tuesday, June 5, 2012

E3 2012 - Sony's Press Conference

Sony had a great conference today. I saw some really interesting things related to their products, but also to the games targeted at their platforms (PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita). They showed some really nice gameplay of The Last of Us (you already know how I feel about this awesome game), but that's not what impressed me the most.

Instead, it was the announcement of a new title, one that is very likely to become a franchise in my opinion, that made the geek in me dance of joy. It's called Beyond: Two Souls and it's been developed by Quantic Dream (who also developed Heavy Rain). What makes it even more awesome than it would have normally been is the fact that Ellen Page is playing Jodi Holmes, the main character.

Watch the conference's replay below for more info:


That's pretty cool, isn't it? Please feel free to share your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment