Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Gaming pic of the Week #1

Because I always like to bring something new in what I do - be it my life in general or a project of mine, starting today we're having a picture showcase every week.

All these pics will be gaming photos, screenshots, caricatures, memes or other type of images that are funny or very interesting and entertaining.

Today I'm gonna show you an alternative to the all too popular 9GAG meme Go Play Outside. Well, there's not much need for me to say anything, so just stand back and enjoy the picture I'm about to show you.

Mom said go play outside.
What? Mom said go outside and play.
Well I hope you enjoyed this first Gaming pic of the Week and make sure you return next Tuesday for a very awesome picture. It will be amazing! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment